Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2006 22:14:43 -0700
From:      "Douglas W. Goodall" <douglas_goodall@mac.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Regarding "Default IR7s"

I called the stray interrupts appearing on IR7 "default IR7s" because
No matter which interrupt line caused the spurious interrupt, it
"defaults" to IR7.

This has nothing to do with the default interrupt for a printer port.

With all due respect, Ian, I was speaking from experience and while
I mispoke myself about the second pic attachment, I thought I was
very clear about the default IR7.

I have written hundreds of interrupt routines over the course of 25 years.

Cheers,

Douglas W. Goodall