Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:47:54 +0000
From:      Wayne <wayne@nightsol.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Linux migration

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your email. I have already done this, but I was looking more
>From the perspective of other companies who have done similar, case studies
type things. Would help me out a great deal with my presentation.

Also another thing that I was thinking about since my original mail, things
like chkconfig and commands like say 'service network restart'. Does such a
thing like a "redhat layer" type project exist so that emgineers who must
convert to freebsd have as much of the day to day commands available to them
while retraining?

Higher ups like knowing things will be as smooth as possible and most of the
inhouse experience is with RHEL so I don't want to end up lumping a lot of
extra work on the people with freebsd experience...

Thanks,
 Wayne