Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:29:07 -0400
From:      "ro0t" <root@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: guys i have a problem with your archives...

Do not extract them, more importantly do not use WIniso. It well. (sucks)
just open nero or easy cd creator 5 and select new, from IMAGE, and double
click the ISO you downloaded. wala, a bootable cd. (assuming you DO have a
burner?) i know where you can get these programs if you need them. =] But
they are of course trial versions *cough they will get what you need done.
email me directly and i will give you an ftp url.