Date:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:21:17 +0700
From:      Roger Merritt <mcrogerm@stjohn.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot Block help!

At 16:46 28-03-01 -0700, Hal Lynch wrote:
<snip>
I will ask you to do what someone asked me.  If you figure it out
>write a HOWTO and tell us about it.  Of course if I ever get time to
>work on this again I will do the same.
>
>hal

This diverges from the question under discussion, but where are HOWTO's for
FreeBSD? Do you just use the Linux HOWTO'S, modifying the instructions as
necessary? I found the Linux HOWTO on setting up printers was very helpful
to me, but haven't tried others. Or is there a separate section of HOWTO's
in the FreeBSD documentation that I haven't found (yet). Also, if I write a
HOWTO, to whom should I submit it? I haven't really been able to understand
the FreeBSD Documentation Project page at the web site -- it seems to
require previous knowledge of concepts, organization, history, and personal
relations that I don't have.

--
Roger

You're only young once,