Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:55:19 -0600
From:      Aaron Siegel <aj@siegel-tech.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD hardware specifications

I would recommend setting up dual boot system with FreeBSD and Linux see which
system you like best or suites your needs the best. Get your feet wet first,
jump in when you feel comfortable. There are a couple ways of creating such a
system, buy a new hard drive or crate a partition on you current drive for
FreeBSD.

I am typing this email on a PII laptop running 5.2.1 Release and KDE it is a
little slow but it get the job done reliably.