Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 95 10:05:53 -0600
From:      crs@beta.lanl.gov (Charlie Sorsby)
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: New Status

Hi, Jordan,

Just in case you're too busy to read news...  :)

In article <D67F0G.E1K@bonkers.taronga.com>,
Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com> wrote:

= I promised to say something about this a week or so back and have
= been too busy with my new status to talk much about it! :-)
=
= 3. Documentation.  I'll be diving into the FreeBSD book and other assorted
=    documentation with a vengence just as soon as the 2.1 crunch is over.
=    More on this as it happens, since doc is something that's much talked
=    about and little done, so I'll just hope that actions will speak louder
=    than words here!

I have a request for this department:  How about a chapter for
those of us who know a bit of Unix but next to nothing about PCs?
I never much wanted a PC until I learned about the *BSDs and now
I know so little about them, I'm not sure I can figure out how to
put a suitable combination of hardware together.  Perhaps some
example systems as well as more general information.  And do
remember that not all of us have a key to Fort Knox.

And good luck in your new endeavors...

--
Best,

Charlie "Older than dirt" Sorsby				"I'm the NRA!"
	  crs@lanl.gov