Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 11:59:47 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hey Greg :-) I have finaly writed something on "How to ask a question"

On Friday, 26 June 1998 at  3:23:59 -0400, Malartre wrote:
> It's not perfect, but what do you think of it?
> http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/how-to-ask.html

Well, that got a lot of interest from the others, didn't it?

Well, it's not what I would have written (in fact, it's not what I
*did* write :-), but that's the intention.  I suppose you need to work
in the spelling, but that's not surprising for a second language, but
there's always room for than one view of how to do things.

How about a French version?

Greg