Date:      Fri, 07 Jun 2013 17:29:38 +0200
From:      fddi <fddi@gmx.it>
To:        freebsd-sparc64 <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problems with sun fure v440

hello.
sorry for boring you.
I have problems with my sun fire v440

when I turn it on I See this message on the serial ALOM after 1 or 2
minutes.

SC Alert: Host Power-On Failed: System Power OK, Open Boot not responding

the power supplies fans goes off and a aber system led lights up.

I do not have operating system installed... system is BLANK.

I can access the ALOM but I do not know the password

aloms seems working but withotu password I cannot do anything...

is this system like DOA ???
noone knows the password I bought it on ebay

here the ALOM logs

do you have any hints for me ?
I have to install FreeBSD 9.1 on it....

   Counting DOWN:  Read - Verify - Write data:  aa33cc66
   Counting UP:    Read - Verify - Write data:  33cc6699
   Counting DOWN:  Read - Verify - Write data:  cc669955
   Counting UP:    Read - Verify - Write data:  669955aa
   Counting DOWN:  Read - Verify - Write data:  9955aa33
   Counting UP:    Read - Verify - Write data:  f0f0f0f0
Memory Cells Test, PASSED.

Data CACHE Test
   Verify D-CACHE Performance Increase
     D-CACHE Performance Increase I-CACHE Disabled
     D-CACHE Performance Increase I-CACHE Enabled
   Verify D-CACHE Memory
Data CACHE Test, PASSED.

Main Sectors FLASH CRC Test
Main Sectors FLASH CRC Test, PASSED.

Sun(tm) Advanced Lights Out Manager 1.6.7 (sldnc047dn1)

Full VxDiag Tests

BASIC TOD TEST
   Read the TOD Clock:        FRI JUN 07 15:34:24 2013
   Wait, 1 - 3 seconds
   Read the TOD Clock:        FRI JUN 07 15:34:26 2013
BASIC TOD TEST, PASSED

ETHERNET CPU LOOPBACK TEST
   50 BYTE PACKET   - a 0 in field of 1's.
   50 BYTE PACKET   - a 1 in field of 0's.