Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:42:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        ac199@hwcn.org, Matthew Dillon <dillon@backplane.com>, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make.conf

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> <rather-interesting-diversion>

> > getting seriously out of hand.  Obviously no one here is a ten
> > year-old, since as a ten-year old, I certainly never said
>
> You must have grown up in the country.  Around here, all the 10 year
> olds I know could make a sailor blush with their vocabularies.

No, suburbs + private school, actually.  I recall one time in
some low grade, the teacher was out of the class, and we were all
chatting about whatever little students chat about.  I stood-up
and yelled "SEX" really loudly, which at the time I thought was a
pretty bad word (this was like grade 1, ok).  I can't for the
life of me remember why anymore (it must have been a dare or
something), but that was about as bad as my language got...for a
little while, anyways.  :-)

All my street friends were younger than me.  That must've been
the big reason.  Then we moved...

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.