Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:42:13 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
To:        Mike Batchelor <smujohnson@home.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Questions

Moved to -questions....

	The installation from the two floppies will automatically download
the files it needs to do... it's called an FTP install and is how I do all
my machines. You just need to make sure you either have a network
connection or a non-winmodem to do so...

	Rick

Rick's FreeBSD Help Site! http://www.1nova.com/freebsd
Ace Logan's Hardware Guide http://www.shatteredcrystal.net/hardware
***FreeBSD - The Power to Serve! http://www.freebsd.org