Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:40:34 +0000
From:      Ceri Davies <setantae@submonkey.net>
To:        Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Request for review of projects/mips page.

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 06:04:58AM -0800, Juli Mallett wrote:
> Here's a unidiff of what I'd like to commit for a projects/mips page,
> for FreeBSD/MIPS status.
>
> I've tested the build with it locally, but would like some review.  I'm
> not opposed to putting it in platforms/ or something, but I've modelled
> it after the c99 page, as it's meant more to keep up with the status of
> the project, than to describe a platform, especially as it isn't currently
> one that's supported by FreeBSD.

It looks fine and, as you said, it builds fine too.

For the sake of consistency though, I'd like to see *something* in the
platforms/ directory, even if it's just a list of which mips machines you
plan to support (somewhat like the ppc page) and a link to the projects/
page for actual development status.

Or even just add mips to the list of platforms in platforms/index.sgml,
with the link pointing to the stuff in projects/ instead of platforms.

Ceri
--
For the All-Father's honor!