Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 22:51:22 +0100 (BST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@calcaphon.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What do people think of maybe using the sourceforge software?

I guess that most people leading a project could do with a bit of
feature creep, features being shoved under their noses. Even if at first
you think that source control solves all our problems, it still could be
a way to develop new tools and get them running and tried out before
committing them to the tree.

Second, the projects page we have now, with all due respect to the
people that try to keep it reasonably organised, is a mess due to the
lack of updates. people only maintain their project pages perhaps, but
certainly not the links that lead to them.

Being able to work with more people on the same project on an equal
bases would be a good idea IMHO.

Nick

n_hibma@webweaving.org
n_hibma@freebsd.org                                          USB project