Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 17:17:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Spidey <beaupran@iro.umontreal.ca>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   X True Type Servers

Hi.

I have XFree86 3.3.5 installed on my box:

FreeBSD anarcat.dyndns.org 3.3-STABLE FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE #0: Mon Nov
15 21:18:35 EST 1999

I wished to use a TrueType server with its fonts, but it seems that it
will fetch the old (3.3.3) XFree distribution to install!!! This, I'm
not ready to do!!!

So is there a way to make this work with my current X distrib?

And, just by curiosity, what exactly is the difference between the
regular and TrueType servers?

I guess I'm a little blind here...

Thanks

AnarCat

--
Si l'image donne l'illusion de savoir
C'est que l'adage pretend que pour croire,

Lofofora