Date:      28 Sep 2000 21:11:00 -0500
From:      Francisco Solsona <solsona@acm.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mexican FreeBSD mirror

Dear all,

We're interested in supporting the development of FreeBSD in Mexico,
and we would like to start up an FTP mirror site in Mexico.
Unfortunately, we weren't able to find specific requirements, and
requisites to do so.

We did review your mirror database, and found not a single mirror in
Mexico already though.

If this isn't the right place to ask this, please point us to the
appropriate place.

TIA,
Francisco Solsona
representing a bunch of Mexican FreeBSD (happy!) users.