Date:      Thu, 5 May 2005 19:22:23 +0100
From:      "Matt Sealey" <matt@genesi.co.uk>
To:        "'Luiz Otavio Souza'" <luiz@microeletronica.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: 5.2/5.3 wi0 "2mbit bug"

I read the first link; but when I looked in the files, there is
no field frmhdr and the code does not flow the way the article
suggest (wi_start doesn't call that function..)

The patch looks better, I will back up the source and try and
apply it. We will see..

--
Matt Sealey <matt@genesi.co.uk>
Manager, Genesi, Developer Relations