Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 1999 08:59:11 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Zapper <zapper@idsmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ppp

According to Microsofts CBCP spec, there are only five codes (0-4) (see
the ``fsm states'' comment in ppp/cbcp.h).

Code 5 is invalid.... the ppp that shipped before 3.0 wouldn't have
recognised the CBCP packet at all, hence no error (or maybe a
protocol reject).

I wouldn't worry about it - unless you want to ask your ISP what
ppp implementation they're running.

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org> <brian@FreeBSD.org> <brian@OpenBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;