Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 1998 06:42:13 PST
From:      "Mohd Nazri Masri" <myst_vern@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   file header have error

hi...i'am Nazri, student in one of university in Malaysia. Currently i
had made a network programming for my bachelor project and got an error
in header file (mbuf.h, ip.h and if_ether.h) while compiling my program.
The program is about to make a daemon that can route, filter and
masquerade ip packet. So, do you have an idea about this matter? Please
send me your opinion about this matter. For your information i am using
freebsd 2.2.6. Thank you.