Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:24:47 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PCTV nanoStick T2 (model 290e) is detected by webcamd

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:05:39 +0200 (CEST)
Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de> wrote:

> In article <201208292137.33494.hselasky@c2i.net> you write:
> >On Wednesday 29 August 2012 20:44:50 Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> >> FYI,
> >> The latest webcamd port detects my PCTV nanoStick T2 (model 290e). This is
> >> a DVB-C usb device. Details:
>
> Actually I think it's dvb-c and dvb-t/t2 so possibly dual-frontend,

You are correct, of course. I forgot about the DVB-T part because I can't get a signal here.
And my provider is DVB-C. :-)

> which probably would need webcamd from Hans' i4b svn: (at least if
> dvb-c is on the second frontend.)

Nah, it looks like it works, at least with w_scan (see other message in this thread).
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>