Date:      Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:34:43 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <kob6558@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi_ibm fails to work on new laptop

I recently went from a ThinkPad T43 to a T520. On the T520, ac[i_ibm
is not functional. 'sysctl dev.acpi_ibm'
returns nothing. No volume control, though MUTE does work.

Any idea about a fix? Can I just change the OEMID to LENOVO? (Probably
should change all "IBM references to LENOVO while I'm at it.)
I'll probably give this a shot, just to see if it works.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer - Retired
E-mail: kob6558@gmail.com