Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:36:06 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Christian Hochhold <hochhold@eternal.dusk.net>
To:        bc@bythehand.net
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache And Virtual Domains

Howdy

Are you sure the right httpd.conf is being read?
And you don't need to reboot the system - a simple kill -HUP www_pid
will restart apache just fine.

Also, are you running this of a single IP or assigning a different
IP to the host?  If you're adding the a new IP to the vhost, did you
add the ifconfig?

Christian