Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:10:51 +0100
From:      guru@Sisis.de
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   kismet && ipw2200

Hi,

I've tried to use the 'kismet' port of 6.0-REL (PORTVERSION=200507.r1a)
and configured in the /usr/local/etc/kismet.conf:

source=source=radiotap_bsd_ab,iwi0,ipw2200

but it seems that it is not recognized this way:

# kismet
Server options:  none
Client options:  none
Starting server...
FATAL: Unknown capture source type 'source=radiotap_bsd_ab' in source 'source=radiotap_bsd_ab,iwi0,ipw2200'

What's wrong with this? Thx

BTW: It seems that the forum
http://damien.bergamini.free.fr/ipw/forum/list.php?f=1
now somehow requires a login and password to post there; I do not
remember to have created one by the end of January and now it is
asking me for that and also I can't see any link to create one :-(

	matthias