Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:28:00 -0500
From:      Frank A <jr.fpa@home.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtual servers

Hello All:

	I was looking into setting up Virtual machine environement for some
customers on a machine of mine.  I am a true believer in FreeBSD and am
100% sure that this can be done.  I looked through the mailing list archive
and found that Vitual Machines can be done.  It involves making changes in
the /etc/services and a few other changes.  This emaal archinve was a
little to vague for me, and I did not get the whole picture.

I would like people to be able to telnet to there IP address and make
changes, have there own password file so that they can add whatever users
they want so they can have any email address/username they want for their
domain.

I found documentation that is very good on setting up WU-FTP for Virtual
domains with chroot, but I need to figure out the telnet and web hosting
part of it so that each user can have their own slice of the machine, and
add whatever usernames they want to add.

If anyone knows of anywhere I can read socumentation on the subject, Or if
someone can take the time to go through the steps in a little detail for me
to follow, I would be forever greatful.

Thank you to all that reply in advance

Frank Auciello