Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:31:29 +0100
From:      Gerrit Beine <gerrit.beine@gmx.de>
To:        Nikola =?utf-8?q?Le=C4=8Di=C4=87?= <nikola.lecic@anthesphoria.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: www/mediawiki: PostgreSQL "non functional" - why? + texvc + dependencies

Am Montag, 25. Februar 2008 13:57:27 schrieb Nikola Le=C4=8Di=C4=87:
> No answer after 15 days -- does this mean that the maintainer is not
> interested in this port?

Maybe he's just busy.
The PostgreSQL option is tagged as non functional to save me from support=20
mails. Many people have problems running PostgreSQL and not long ago it was=
=20
not possible to run MediaWiki with PostgreSQL - at least, it was not=20
officially supported.

You can send a PR with a patch if you want to change something.
Otherwise I will add some changes when I have a free time window.

So long...

Gerrit