Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:40:09 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Cc:        hm@hcs.de, garyj@muc.de, isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dynalink IS64PPH+ avail. for dev. purposes

> Ok, so we could work on it with the three of us, rite? Marc, Gary and me,
> me being the one that get's the dirty jobs... ;-)

Whooh, I'm just the one sending out cards! ;-)

More seriously though, I would be more than willing to test the driver,
however I'm afraid I couldn't contribute to writing such a beast.

Marc.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl