Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:18:39 +1200 (NZST)
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
To:        Kyle Buttress <kyle@pchost.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Mesa programs

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Kyle Buttress wrote:

> I am trying set up for programming in OpenGL and mesa.
>
> what is the string for the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
>
> And are there any other issues.

If you put the libraries and include files in the std place ie
/usr/local/{lib|include} (use the ports subsystem!), you should not
need set up LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Compilation will require the -I/usr/local/include, and -L/us/local/lib
for linkage.

Jonathan Chen            |  de-moc-ra-cy (di mok' ra see) n.  Three wolves