Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 07:25:35 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/bt848-yuv.tar.gz

#define quoting(Amancio Hasty)
// 2. yuv12capture.c
// 	sample program to store frames to a file. It is a very simple
//         program.

Do we have some program to make generic captures from command line ?

I'm making a program to take snaps from the bt848 driver.  Right
now it does work writing PPM and JPEG images.  Would it be useful
as a general tool ?

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br