Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 14:53:38 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>
To:        Ted Wisniewski <ted@oz.plymouth.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NIS Setup Tutorial

Thanks! (from me, anyway ;-))

Ted Wisniewski writes:
 > I would like to add an NIS setup tutorial to the tutorials.  You can
 > find
 > it at:
 >
 >         http://wiz.plymouth.edu/NIS-Server.html
 >
 > Feel free to use it in whatever way you see fit.

I put a link to it on my tutorial at:

	http://www.realtime.net/sculpture

(follow the FreeBSD links)

Nice to know somebody else is interested in this. My expertise is
limited to "I read it in a book, once."

I've been trying to learn sgml/docbook, etc. in my "spare time"
so as to better present it. I've actually managed to get it to
be processed by Jade but I want to do more learning.

John