Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:59:27 +0800
From:      Ihsan Junaidi Ibrahim <ihsan_junaidi@yahoo.com.sg>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Adding new disk as the primary.

Hello all,

My disk is getting full and I'm thinking of getting bigger and faster dis=
k to=20
accomodate my installation. I do not want to do reinstallation and prefer=
 to=20
export previous settings in the present disk. There's too many of them th=
at I=20
have to customize and I hate to redo it all. The present disk will serve =
as =20
/usr/ports partition and the rest will be placed on the upcoming disk.=20

Is there a way to do this or do I have to do a reinstallation?

Thank you in advance.