Date:      Tue, 3 May 2011 14:36:02 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Damjan Marion <damjan.marion@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: remote gdb

On May 3, 2011, at 5:58 AM, Damjan Marion wrote:

>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> I would like to setup remote debugging session but seems that my =
serial console is not seen as a debug interface.
>=20
> GDB: no debug ports present
>=20
> and
>=20
> db> gdb
> The remote GDB backend could not be selected.
>=20
> I tried to pass hint.uart.0.flags=3D"0x90" trough hints file but no =
luck.

Try:
	set hw.uart.dbgport=3D"mm:0xf1012000"
or:
	set hw.uart.dbgport=3D"mm:0xf1012100,br:115200"

depending on which UART you want to use. Note that for
UART1 I also specified the baudrate because it's less
likely that the second UART is properly initialized.

FYI,

--=20
Marcel Moolenaar
marcel@xcllnt.net