Date:      Sat, 17 Oct 1998 18:58:01 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sleep() and Apache in release notes

> (don't know who wrote what part of the release notes, but...)

I'm not really sure who wrote that (possibly Garrett, but I wouldn't
swear on it) but I'm sorry for the unfortunate choice of words.  I
should have proof-read the release notes more carefully - mea culpa!

I don't think that any intentional slight was meant by it, just an
off-the-cuff comment in engineer-speak that problably shouldn't have
gone into the public docs.  Once we figure out who added it (I'm on a
slow link at the moment or I'd inspect the CVS logs), we can determine
just what was meant by it.

- Jordan