Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 23:28:23 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        drkhoe@gmsnet.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel EtherExpress PRO/100+ Management Adapter

"Dr. Mosh" wrote:

> Anyone get 3.1 to work with an Intel EtherExpress PRO/100+ with
> wake-on-lan?

I'm using the Management Adapter NIC. I installed it on system running
3.1-release but have since upgraded to 3.1-stable, which I am keeping
current. I don't use the wake-on-lan feature because of the
motherboard. The Intel card transfer data faster than the old Linksys
card that was originally installed in that system. The system
recognizes it as a fxp0. You basically add an IP address and a mask in
the rc.conf file and it works.

Kent

> -The Doc
>
> --