Date:      Thu, 2 Mar 2017 13:01:24 -0500
From:      "rosemary.marlow" <Rosemary.Marlow@nassemarketing.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Proven Trade Contacts

Hi,

Hope you are doing great, want to see, if you are looking for database or
database partners.

 We are providing B2B contacts with email ID, Numbers and other details  for
Any Industry across the Globe. We have over 10.8 million + contacts across
the globe.

So kindly  fill your Audience below, accordingly we will revert back you
with counts, samples and other relevant details.

Target Industry :

Target Job Title :

Target Geography :

Awaiting your Positive response

Best Regards,

Rosemary Marlow

Business Consultant

  _____

if you're not the right person to speak with in this regard, I'd appreciate
if you would be so kind as to forward this email to the right person or the
person in charge. If you do not wish to hear from us again, please respond
back with  "NOT INTRESTED "and we will honour your request.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAPqMQS%2BF9cxLvwRNliGma%2BTCgAAAEAAAAPccoZS8AtZHhahjSjKbe7sBAAAAAA==>