Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 22:28:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.0 a severe disappointment

To eat some well-deserved crow, now:

Thanks to Warner and Sean O'Connell, I now have:  working sound, wokring
suspend, working PCMCIA removal!

I am still not sure about the networking, but, as I said, there are some other
possibilities -- however, I copied about 200Mbytes over the ethernet while at
home, and did not have a problem.  (As an aside, I _hope_ this means that one
of the switches at work is broken; if it's the 3.4+fxp system, I'm in serious
trouble.)

I'm still fighting with netscape right now (did I need to get an aout
compatability distribution set?), but that's minor.

Sean and Warner are due a nice sampler plate at a local microbrewery if
either of them is in my area :).