Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:34:18 -0600
From:      "Charles Pelletier" <fozekizer@attbi.com>
To:        <pcmaster@EUnet.yu>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Error code 1 in make depend (kernel)

Hello,

I wanted to compile my newly reconfigured kernel and the make command cannot
finish. An error interrupts it. What is wrong?
The best thing is that I can't make depend the GENERIC kernel either!!!???
Can you help me? What am I doing wrong?

I'm sendig my kernel confguration.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Tibor Selesi

Could be lots of things. Could be a memory issue, hardware problems, basic
lack of space, etc etc. Send the error and send any logs. BTW, what were you
trying to do to the kernel? Hard to see when you've only sent GENERIC. Send
your custom kernel.
==charles pelletier