Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:31:33 -0600
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <bill@bilver.wjv.com>
Subject:   Fw: SCSI Tape Drive support

I haven't any problems yet, just finding out who has used it, but Mr. Wayne
informed me that he had problems as enclosed below so I started to ask.  I
have already been talking to Matthew Jacob about this and have heard from
someone else that they got it working successfully so I think we can
consider this thread closed if nobody has any further comments.