Date:      Thu, 6 May 2004 16:53:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Incoming Mail List <mailist@whoweb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, rob@web.ca

That should give you double the default number of inodes.  To find out
how many files that will allow on the file system, divide the size of
the file system by 4096.  Don't forget meta-data (superblock, etc)
overhead will reduce the actual amount of data space available in the
file system.  If you subtract 10% from your final figure you will have
covered the overhead more than enough.