Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 18:57:47 -0500
From:      Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
To:        keith@mail.telestream.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Diamond in X

keith@mail.telestream.com wrote:

> Does FreeBSD support the Diamond Viper V770 agp card?
> I surely hope so....
>
> Thanks for a quick response from anyone.

Yes, but there are some tricks to get it to work. Look at
http://www.freebsdzine.org/199907/features/tnt.html
Also look at:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=1296108+1298449+/usr/local/www/db/text/1999/freebsd-questions/19990919.freebsd-questions

since some changes are needed in some cases. I'm was going to write an udpate to
the freebsdzine article but haven't gotten around to it.

-Brandon
--
bfoz@glue.umd.edu
"Lead, follow, or get run over"