Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 18:40:03 -0700 (MST)
From:      vagner@WWW.TIMANDPATRICK.COM
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cdrecord help

I just installed a Yamaha 6416S on my 3.2-stable system
and need some help with the commands to write a cd-r.

The reason I ask is because the man page for cdrecord
reads like I know all about these cd recorders when I dont
cause i just got it.

I have an atapi cd-rom at wdc1 (secondary slave)
 and the scsi cd-rw at ID3 scsibus 0.

Installed is cdrecord, mkisofs and cd-write.

What would I type in to make a duplicate of the
cdrom in the wdc1 drive on the scsi cd0 drive (yamaha)?

I dont want to waste a bunch of cd-r's trying to
figure out the commands! this is another reason I ask first...

I am almost brave enough to try
cdrecord dev= /dev/wcd0c:0,cd0,0

----------------------------------
E-Mail: vagner@vagner.com or kf7nn@kf7nn.com
Date: 11-Aug-99
Time: 18:24:41

This fortune cookie program out of order.  For those in desperate need,
please use the program "________________randchar".  This program generates
random
characters, and, given enough time, will undoubtedly come up with
something profound.  It will, however, take it no time at all to be
more profound than THIS program has ever been.

This message was sent using FreeBSD Unix.