Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:29:30 +0200
From:      Bob Tito <lists@magicfingers.org>
To:        "Pratt, Benjamin E." <bepratt@stcloudstate.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Prelude-IDS questions

Pratt, Benjamin E. wrote:

> Bob -
>
> Thanks for the info about finding the php-frontend on their site.
>
> Do you have any information about the database question I had??

Nope, sorry, not from memory, i remember not having a lot of problems
setting it up, but i removed it a couple of monts ago, so i can't have a
look for you.

AFAIK i used the install docs from /usr/local/share/doc/prelude-* and
the additional readme/install from the piwi tar..
Go over these (perhaps modified for the ports) docs and put the howto
aside for a moment.

(sounds like sending you into the woods, but howto's are great, but not
always in sync with the current versions of the sw)

Good luck, Bob