Date:      Fri, 30 May 2003 00:04:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      dave <dave@bsdadmins.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Please send all responses to dave@bsdadmins.net.  I am not currently
subscribed to this list.

I have a Logitech Cordless Desktop Pro Keyboard with a Logitech Cordless
MouseMan Optical, both USB.  For some reason I can't get them to work in
FreeBSD 4.8, However they both work fine in FreeBSD 5.0.  I added the
usbd_enable in the rc.conf.
dmesg show the following:
usb0: <Intel 82801BA/BAM (ICH2) USB controller USB-A> on uhci0
usb0: USB revision 1.0
uhub0: Intel UHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 1.00/1.00, addr 1
ukbd0: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/17.00, addr 2, iclass 3/1

If I'm reading this currectly it does recongize the devices but they don't
seem to be working.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Dave