Date:      Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:50:24 -0700
From:      "Scott Stoddard" <sstoddar@gblx.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CVS - and ports collection

	I have just updated my source tree and updated my system from 4.3 RELEASE
to STABLE... but somewhere along the way I lost all the branches of my
/usr/ports directory (except for the 5 or so I have installed ports from) I
am guessing cvs's did this when I sync'd my source tree to 4.3 STABLE? In my
cvsup config file I had a "ports-all" option enabled which I thought would
update my branches to the lastest ports availible is this incorrect? Thanx!

--Scott