Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:52:51 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.net>
To:        Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
Cc:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ notes.

hi,

On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 08:14:20AM -0600, Chris Costello wrote:

> > Sorry for my lack of time to check your changes in FAQ.  Do these
> > changes contain content change?  Or only changes of document
> > structure?
>
>    Both.  It's being updated for 3.X and being restructured, but
> there's some useful content in the original FAQ already.  No need
> to rewrite the wheel.

I really don't see enough reasons to split faq into chapters.
What purpose of the splitting ? I see only one reason for now -- make
a lot of additional work for translators :-)

Also I quite sure that you have to do structural and content
changes separately. (Hope you don't forget about translators).

And don't do anything without exact approvement of -doc people, Ok ?
Last lessons of doc/ structure rebuilding and grep importing will not
be forgotten.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && phantom@cris.net    */
/* Tavric National University          && phantom@crimea.edu  */