Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 1997 15:58:39 -0500
From:      "V-Vega" <vvega@silly.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Boot

Hi....I currently run Windows 95 as my sole OS.  I wish to install BSD
2.2.1.  I didnt exactly understand the INSTALL.TXT %100.  Firstly, I'm
planning on making a 350 meg partition on my HD for BSD. however, I have a
400MB slave HD and i was wondering if BSD can boot from that rather than my
master hard drive.  I also wanted to know about the floppy install.  I do
not have the FreeBSD CDROM, so i was wondering after i d/l all the bin
filez onto the harddrive how do I go about ionstalling...do i need the
image disks ?????

Thanks so much!!!