Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 1999 11:04:16 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        polarbear@asiamail.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache Configuration

I am doing this from memory but:-

When you did ./configure

Did you do ./configure --with-php3=/somewhere/php3source/

At 04:33 2/12/99 -0800, polarbear@asiamail.com wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have configured Apache to run PHP3 as well as JServ 1.0. Everything
works fine, but I will want to enable a module in Apache. According to some
help guides, I went to the src directory, modify the Configuration file, do
a ./Configure, make and copy the httpd file to my existing apache/bin
directory.

>The problems comes in here because once I restart Apache, JServ as well as
PHP3 will no longer be activated. My guess is that the make which I did
just now did not activate both features.