Date:      Sat, 9 Mar 2002 00:21:54 +0100 (CET)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Openoffice porting status report

Hi all,

I've just switched to use autoconf for the openoffice port
and have removed the NetBSD configure patch.

The build survives now 2 1/2 hours compile with a PIII 1Ghz.

It needs the readdir patch, which was comitted to both STABLE
and CURRENT, and it needs a libc_r patch, which was only committed
to CURRENT:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/lib/libc_r/uthread/uthread_detach.c.diff?r1=1.16&r2=1.17

I'm happy if I'd recieve more patches from other people, so I can
finish the port sooner.

To compile remove the OSVERSION check in the Makefile and the BROKEN
notice.

For STABLE porters there is now the possibility to use ifdef
FreeBSD and to check the OSVERSION in the code and the Makefiles,
since I made it a configure variable.

Martin

Martin Blapp, <mb@imp.ch> <mbr@FreeBSD.org>