Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:09:13 -0500
From:      "Raymond T. Sundland" <raymond@sundland.com>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FW: IPMI kernel module errors on 6.x

Hi John,

I don't see any of the additional messages that should be output by
KCS_DEBUG.  I see the code (ifdef's) everywhere, but I don't actually
see the output.  is this something that should be in dmesg or
elsewhere?  I even removed the ifdef's to see if the output would be
displayed in the dmesg without the check, and I see nothing.  I also
tried loading the module with kldload -v.