Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:51:54 -0700
From:      Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
To:        Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Cc:        Tom Embt <tom@embt.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount FAT32

Heiko Recktenwald wrote:

> It seems, that FreeBSD 3.1 doesnt support FAT 32. I still had an "old"
> Dospartition, so I could copy the CDRom on this. But now.....

I'm fairly certain it does, but you must have a long file name for it to
use long file names (this shouldn't be a problem if you have a
"C:\Program Files\.")  For my second windows HDD I had to create a
d:\thisislong for it to mount with long names.

--
Eric Hodel - hodeleri@seattleu.edu - Aspiring programmer & FPS minor
demi-god.

Customers will come to our 'home page' in unbelievable numbers and find
out
everything we want them to know.
	--Bill Gates