Date:      10 Mar 2003 01:53:18 +0100
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The freeze is back!

Am Mo, 2003-03-10 um 00.27 schrieb Joe Marcus Clarke:
> While this ports freeze may only be eight days long, new versions of
> your favorite GNOME apps are still being released, and I've revived my
> freeze directory to hold the diffs.  So far, the Galeon2 1.3.3 diff is
> the only one in there.  This is a good release.  It fixes the recent
> libbonoboui-2.2.0.1 issues, adds back some of the 1.2.x GUI prefs, fixes
> the Mozilla 1.3b download problem, makes the spinner clickable again,
> and fixes a slew of other bugs.  Enjoy.
>
> http://www.marcuscom.com/downloads/freeze/

after applying the diff i had to delete following patches:

patch-ab
patch-src_galeon-spinner.c (must not be really there)

also i had to reboot my pc because library loader could not resolve
a symbol. if forgotten which one.

just for info.

franz.

ps:
joe, isn't it now a good time to insert the automatic setting of
LD_PRELOAD? again i'm falling in this pitfall because i've
forgotten to edit the startup script before starting galeon. :-)

i had also an idea about this:
why did not the flashpluginwrapper installs a include-file
for the browsers-startup scripts. e.g.: /usr/local/share/wwwwrapers

galeon, mozilla or opera could then include the files into there
startup-scripts. this not really interesting while only one wrapper
is available (are there more?) but then all wrappers or other
different global settings for every browser are included automatically
after the port is installed.

--
WEBONAUT.com
http://webonaut.com