Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 01:00:42 -0700 (MST)
From:      "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com>
To:        lucas@sicfa.org (Lucas Nussbaum)
Cc:        chief@ogk.vympel.amursk.ru, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 386DX-40 with 8 Mb RAM

As I recall, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> If you don't have it already, you won't be able to find an ISO image
> or a compiled version of 2.2.5R.  So the only way is to compile it
> from the sources.  I've been trying to do so to install FreeBSD on a
> 486 SX 25 / 4 MB RAM laptop, but make buildworld fails on FreeBSD 4.2.
> If you manage to compile or have a CD and a good internet connection,
> let me know :)

I've got a 2.2.8-RELEASE machine.  Would anything off that be of
help?

Plus, that machine has the CVS repository.  I could check out and
build 2.2.5R, if necessary...

	-crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can you paradigm?
chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org          larson1@home.com