Date:      Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:06:29 -0700
From:      YTResearch <ytresearch@hughes.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Verizon Wireless PC5740 on FreeBSD?

Has anyone been successful with using Verizon Wireless on FreeBSD. I
have read where the PC5740 card has been successfully used on Linux
claiming 160mbps with a ohci-hcd module. If that's true, I was
thinking this should be possible on FreeBSD. I have a mix of Darwin
and FreeBSD and it seems more likely that FreeBSD would be the better
bet since the linux module might run as is. Hate to put the money out
and find out differently. Has anyone tried this?

Thanks,
Chris